Last year’s North Bay fires taught us that gift cards make an immediate impact in the life of survivors.
So, we are calling on Marin residents to ask for a donation of gift cards. They can be purchased at most local markets and pharmacies in Marin.
We will make sure and get all of them to the Hope Center in Oroville for you.
You can drop off Gift Cards at the following locations by Dec. 3rd noon:
• Zephyr RE Greenbrae at 350 Bon Air Center Suite #100
• Coldwell Banker San Rafael at 899 Northgate Drive #100
• Vanguard Properties Larkspur at 1118 Magnolia Ave
Highest Need Gift Cards:
• Safeway (groceries)
• CVS/Walgreens (toiletries, etc)
• FoodMaxx (groceries)
• Shell/ Chevron (gas)
• TJ Maxx/Old Navy/Target (clothes etc)
• Starbucks Coffee cards (hang out locations)
We have vetted the following local organizations for immediate cash donations:
• Hope Center of Oroville
• Caring Choices of Butte County
• North Valley Community Fund